Live Blackjack Ezugi
Ezugi is an innovative provider of live gaming solutions that contain many useful and easily customizable betting options. The blackjack games are streamed in real time from land-based studios in Bulgaria, Cambodia and Costa Rica. Utilizing advanced streaming technologies, the video and sound are of high quality providing an unparalleled gaming experience. The dealers who run the tables speak English and Spanish.
The toolbar at the bottom of the screen enables a player to:
- control the sound level and mute the sound;
- adjust the video quality settings by selecting any of the three options: Auto, High or Low. If checking the Auto option, the game software will customize the screen size and resolution to your actual Internet connection;
- view the detailed blackjack rules that open in a new window;
- view the history of recent dealer’s cards or your cards. There are also stats for how many times the dealer busted or had blackjack;
- switch to a full-screen mode.
You can open or hide the chat box to talk to the dealer or other players at the table. The chat box also features the Support tab for getting in touch with the customer support agent in case of any issues occurred during the game. To the right of the chat window, there is the Tip panel allowing to tip the dealer with any amount that you find reasonable.
Basic blackjack rules
This blackjack game by Ezugi features a classic set of rules with some variations that affect your betting decisions. Anyway, it is recommended to read the rules thoroughly by clicking the “?” button when in the game.
- the game is played with 8 standard decks in the shoe;
- blackjack pays 3 to 2;
- doubling down on any two initial cards with an option to double after split;
- split of any same-valued cards is allowed;
- if the dealer’s face-up card is an Ace, the player is offered an insurance bet that pays out at the odd of 2 to 1;
- along with the insurance, players are also offered the Surrender option. If a player agrees to surrender, he receives 50% of his original bet back without playing the current hand further;
- the dealer must draw cards to 16 and stand on all 17’s.
The game includes two side bets that can be placed optionally in addition to the main bet. The side bet winnings are awarded independently of the outcome of your main bet, meaning that if you, for example, busted but won the side bet, you will get the payout for that side bet.
The Perfect Pair side bet is won if the first two cards of the player make up any of the three pair types: a fully identical pair (two Kings of Clubs), the same-color cards of different suits (10 of Diamonds + 10 of Hearts) or a pair of different colors and suits (10 of Diamonds + 10 of Spades). The maximum payout for the Perfect Pair side bet is 25 times your original bet.
The 21+3 side bet is won if your first two cards and the dealer’s card form any of the five combinations that are in a way similar to these used in poker games: Three of a Kind (three cards of equal rank), Flush (any three cards of the same suit), and etc. The maximum payout for the 21+3 side bet is 100 to 1.